Temporary Reduction in ER HoursAugust 2, 2021
Due to a staffing shortage, WVRC – Grafton will be reducing the hours of our emergency service.
Starting on August 3, 2021 WVRC – Grafton’s Veterinary ER will be open during the following hours:
|Mondays: Open 24 Hours|
|Tuesdays: Open 8am – 1am|
|Wednesdays: Open 24 Hours|
|Thursdays: Open 8am – 1am|
|Fridays: Open 8am – 1am|
|Saturdays: Open 8am – 1am|
|Sundays: Open 8am – 1am|
We are able to see patients on an urgent care basis during our shortened hours. The days that we do not have 24-hour staff, we will be unable to hospitalize/take care of patients overnight.
We are actively working to recruit additional team members and we will provide an update soon as we are able to return to 24/7 ER coverage. In the meantime, the following hospitals may be able to accommodate overnight emergency patients.
Thank you for your patience.
Nearby 24/7/365 Veterinary Emergency Hospitals
Please call ahead for estimated wait times and to make sure they are still accepting patients.
- WVRC – Waukesha – 360 Bluemound Rd, Waukesha –262-542-3241 | WVRC- Waukesha ER Line
- WVRC – Racine/Kenosha – 1123 58th Ave, Kenosha – 262-553-9223 | WVRC – Racine/Kenosha ER Line
- Lakeshore Port Washington – 207 W Seven Hills Rd, Port Washington – 262-268-7800
- Lakeshore Glendale – 2100 W Silver Spring Dr, Glendale – 414-540-6710
- Mayfair Animal Hospital – 11610 W North Avenue, Wauwatosa – 414-897-8840
- VCA MECA – 3670 S 108th St, Greenfield – 414-543-7387
- Blue Pearl Pet Hospital – 4706 New Horizons Blvd, Appleton – 920-993-9193